Monday, June 15, 2009

Latest Feedback from Soldiers 2009-06-15

feedback 

Here is some recent feedback from soldiers serving overseas who received our care packages (names withheld to protect identity of soldiers)

Dear Krishna’s Mercy,

I want to personally thank you for the package you sent
me. It was a very unexpected treat. I will tell you that I am not too
familiar with the Hindu religion, but I read the front and back covers
and I am very interested now. I will definitely read the books now to
find out more. And the cookies, the cookies are phenomenal. I realize
that it is a very special gift and I thank you very much.

Soldier In Afghanistan

Dear Krishna’s Mercy,
Thank you for the book you have sent me. It has sparked much interest in its teachings and has eased my mind greatly. I am glad to say that though some misfortune of events all is well with my group. These are hard times indeed, but hard times come and go and that is why we always look toward the future. We all appreciate your support it is what keeps us going. Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,
Soldier in Iraq

No comments:

Post a Comment